With this file you receive instructions, a printable PDF file and a projector file. This pattern features layers so that you can turn on and off the sizes that you would like to use. This allows for a clearer image for line cutting AND saves printer ink. Because the bands are long and narrow we only include cut chart on this pattern.
- Masks are NOT for anyone under the age of 2 years old.
- NEVER leave a child unattended with a mask.
- CDC Recommendations for masks: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/prevent-getting-sick/about-face-coverings.html?fbclid=IwAR1JOUu1b40ckxGjT4golwynfI9r3Kv4_q7KzOEzMZSAlOZTh03vL-kgbic
- Your mask should be minimum 2 layers of 100% Cotton Woven.
- We do not represent this pattern as a medical device. Nor may you when creating this finished item. We also do not advertise this pattern or finished product as designed or intended to mitigate, prevent, treat, diagnose or cure any disease or health condition. These are intended to be a facial covering to follow and support the CDC recommendations for mask usage.
With this file you are welcome to sell finished items that you have sewn with this pattern - though the rights to the pattern stay with RockerByeDestash Patterns. You do not have the right to share or sell this file.
This is a fundraiser patter - 10% of every sale will be donated to: